Wednesday, March 6, 2013

I am writing today to share with you a blog I LOVE!


Please go visit this site! 

I was so blessed by this blog that What ever small readership I have.. I am begging you to please go visit this site!

The author of this site is AMAZING!

I am going to take a bit of liberty and share just a blurb from one of her post's..

 God has given you control (authority)
God has given you authority over your own spirit, soul & body--not over other people.
Gen. 1:26, 29 given you dominion and seed
Mt. 16:19 I will give you the keys, authority to loose or bind
loose - what you allow will be allowed
bind - what you don´t allow won´t be allowed
Comptons - "Binding and loosing is a Hebrew idiom for exercising authority. To bind - to declare what shall be binding and what shall not be binding."
Mt. 28:18 Authority transferred to us
Click below on the graphic.. To go to the rest of her post ...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Thanks also for leaving me a comment.